Monday, January 31, 2011

Model of the Moment: Abbey Lee Kershaw

I know people have been head over heels with this beauty for a while now. However, I want to mention her. Most defiantly my favourite model; Abbey Lee Kershaw also known as Abbey Lee, is an Australian fashion model. She attended Clifton Hill Primary School and then Melbourne Secondary College, the Academy of Mary Immaculate. Before her career in the fashion industry began when she won the Girlfriend CoverGirl Model Search in Australia and moved to Sydney from Melbourne there after, Abbey Lee worked in the bakery section at Newmarket Safeway.

2 comments:

Gabrielle said...

I love that model the is so gorgeous.
Because of her I always wanna have a bang.

Follow me I'll follow you back
www.dentelleetfleurs.blospot.com

Julia said...

abbey lee is my favorite!
would love for you to check out my blog!
http://juliasstyleutopia.blogspot.com/
xx